* "Nanobeast" is 100% ready.
* The game is a challenging retro shooter with a unique upgrade system. Please play the whole thing before deciding on sponsorship. There are 6 chapters altogether.
* The upgrade system involves collecting power-ups. However, when you collect a power-up (P) that does not mean you have upgraded immidiately. You get to choose how to use those power-ups to upgrade your general stats:
- speed of your ship (you need 1 power-up)
- power of your weapon (you need 2 power-ups)
- fire rate of your weapon (you need 3 power-ups)
- bombs (you need 4 power-ups)
- lives (you need 5 power-ups)
- there are 2 additional weapons to be collected as you play: missiles and side gun.
* There are 27 medals to be achieved. If you prefer another term (achievements, badges, etc.) instead of medals, please let me know, it can be easily changed.
* The game is generally very challenging. There are three difficulty settings: normal, hard and insane (no easy :)
* The game supports highscores and has a system that multiplies your score depending on which difficulty setting you play and how many medals you have collected.
* The game features original 8-bit music written especially for "Nanobeast" by Christian Erenskjold, a very talented musician from Finland.
* That empty square in the main menu is reserved for the sponsor logo. Of course, I will add a splash screen and any other branding that you want in the game.
* The game presents more than 45 minutes of gameplay. This includes beating all the chapters and watching all the in-between animations on one go, although beating the game from your first try is impossible. You can spend hours and hours before beating it.
* I have been developing and beta testing this game heavily for a long time. Any feedback and ideas will be greatly appreciated.rn
Embed this game on your MySpace or on your Website: